Beyond Raw Pre, Workout Powder is an excellent option for anyone who needs a high-energy boost before a workout. It doesn’t want to overload its system with calories.
This formula contains 250 grams of quick-acting, long-lasting caffeine that will give you a significant jump-start. It ensures your muscles get the fuel they need to perform at their best.
In this Article
What is Beyond Raw LIT?
Beyond Raw LIT is GNC’s pre-workout energy drink/powder, a well-known retailer of health-related items such as supplements, energy boosters, vitamins, and many more.
Pre-workout supplements might help you reach your gym objectives by providing you with a boost.
It helps to reduce the hormone level to the point where you sense something is lacking in your physical existence, and your body feels the urge to restore it.
As a result, you outperform yourself during your training. Warming up not only does this, but it also prepares the body for the upcoming adventure.
- Beta-Alanine: Beta-Alanine is an endurance-enhancing substance that acts as a lactic acid buffer. Its ccumulation causes you to feel sore and might slow you down during an exercise.
So if you want to push your boundaries during your workouts, alanine is a great supplement to use.
- Creatine: If you want to gain strength and bulk, creatine is a fantastic supplement to utilize.
It might provide you with the vigour you need to keep going throughout a strenuous workout. Creatine is the most scientifically researched substance in sports nutrition.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a common component in pre-workout supplements since it provides quick-acting energy to help you get a good start on your workout.
Caffeine sensitivity exists in certain persons, although the adverse effects are rarely severe. In Lit Pre Workout, there is too much caffeine, which might induce jitters and anxiety.
- ElevATP: It is a type of mushroom that aids in developing immunity and patience in customers. Other makers of pre-workout energy boosters do not typically employ this component.
- L-Citrulline: L-Citrulline is an amino acid that can help you enhance your blood flow and nitric oxide production. After digestion, L-Citrulline converts to L-Arginine, which is the precursor of nitric oxide.
- Coffee Fruit Extract
You may prefer one of the nine flavours included in the Beyond Raw LIT series:
- Rainbow Candy
- Gummy Worm
- Iced tea, Lemonade
- Zero Sugar
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Orange Mango
- Sliced Apple
- Cherry Slush
- Rainbow Pegasus
How to take it?
Beyond Raw, LIT dose varies according to body type and individual. As a result, a novice should start with the smallest quantity possible and gradually increase if necessary.
However, the recommended dose of Beyond Raw LIT for a healthy individual is one scoop of powder combined with eight regular glasses of water.
Most women require less than the amount provided and can lower the Beyond Raw LIT powder amount while maintaining the same water.
Allow your body thirty minutes after consuming Beyond Raw LIT pre-workout to ensure that your body absorbs it properly.
- There are several tastes to select from; if one does not like one flavour, he can always try another. Every flavour has its unique taste.
People have unanimously declared it the tastiest energy drink they've ever experienced. The Gummy Worm taste, in particular, is quite popular.
- The powder is lovely and does not become thick or gritty when mixed with water, as other energy-boosting powders do.
As soon as you put a spoon of the product in water, it begins to dissolve, and a simple swirl in the glass is all that is required to make the perfect energy drink.
- The product does not create the same tingling and flushing as other pre-workouts do, but it keeps your head up to keep moving and achieve your workout goals.
- It is not advisable to combine any two flavours since their elements may not complement each other and result in an unbalanced result.
- A greater dosage than recommended will almost certainly result in a lot of tingling and maybe diarrhoea.
- Because no similar research has been done for pregnant women or breastfeeding, the workout is not suggested for them, and it is best not to undertake it in such circumstances.
Higher doses can result in excess Beta-Alanine, which can produce tingling and unsuitable for everyone.
Caffeine can be problematic for certain people since it can raise the metabolic rate to dangerously high levels.
If the doses are taken carelessly, it might increase the heart rate to an unwelcome level.
Due to differences in body types, people might react to flavours differently. If you have diabetes, avoid the cherry slush flavour.
However, compared to other products available on the market, the risk of adverse effects with Beyond Raw LIT pre-workout is relatively low.
How long does Lit Pre Workout last?
It will most likely last a long time due to the number of stimulants it contains. One of our complaints about it is that it takes a long time to wear off.
Because of how long it lasts, you could feel restless and have problems sleeping.
What is the difference between Lit and Lit AF pre-workout?
Beyond Raw produces both Lit and Lit AF, which are nearly identical. The only alteration is that the doses of some of the ingredients in Lit AF are more. In Lit AF, they essentially improved the formula slightly.
Can I take two servings at once?
You could if the first one does not take too long to wear off. However, if you take two, it will most likely result in a substantial amount of tingling.
One downside is that you will be highly caffeinated for at least twelve hours after taking it, making it hard to sleep.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
No, the product does not have any money-back guarantee. However, it is one of the most reliable products on the market, and there are very few reports of side effects.
Despite these positive sides, however, you do not have any assurance when making a purchase.
What is the price of the product?
It typically costs around $35 for a month’s supply.
The majority of reviews online note that Beyond Raw Lit effectively provided a good boost of energy for the gym, and several reported that they were thrilled with the flavour.
However, several customers were not happy about its effects and how long it took to wear off.
Cellucor C4 Pre Workout
This product is one of the cheapest alternatives to Lit; however, it does not contain stimulants. The addition of caffeine, though, is still quite good for endurance and energy.
Hardline Hardened Pre-Workout
This product also contains caffeine and beta-alanine in its formula, but unlike Lit, it does not include creatine or an ephedra HCl blend.
It is made by Hardline Labs and is quite popular among bodybuilders due to how much it fights fatigue during workouts.
Gauge Pre Workout
This product combines a beta-alanine blend with a caffeine boost, but it does so without creatine. 4 Gauge is a good choice if you need an energy boost but do not rely on stimulants.
If you are looking for a reliable pre-workout that will not cause you much in the way of side effects, then Beyond Raw LIT pre-workout is a good option. It has been reviewed positively regarding its effectiveness and flavour.
The variety of flavours available makes it convenient because you can always pick a flavour that best suits your taste buds.
Even with several ingredients, the risk of side effects seems minimal compared to other products on the market.
Lit Pre Workout has a good formula. However, it lacks a few essential elements, and some of the dosages are too low. In addition, it lacks some vital ingredients, such as L-arginine and Huperzine A.
If you are looking for a pre-workout that does not have these ingredients, then Lit would be the best choice.