Meet the perfect high protein, low carb snack that’s packed with protein so you can curb the cravings and take back your snacking. These are the ultimate Game-changers.
Protein is an essential part of every diet. Your body uses protein to build and repair tissues. Protein is also needed to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals.
It is the building block for bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood. Instead of resorting to protein powder to reach your daily goal, try Twin Peaks protein puffs today and push your health to the peak!
These cheese balls are a great alternative to pre-workout protein shakes or afternoon snacks. In addition, every serving is only 130 calories so that you may treat yourself guilt-free.
In this article, I will be reviewing Twin Peaks Protein Puffs so that you can know if they’re a good option for you or not.
Let’s get started!
In this Article
What are Twin Peaks Protein Puffs?
Protein Puffs are high-protein bite-sized delicacies, which contain as much flavour as they do protein. Twin Peaks Protein Puffs are made with protein derived from high-quality milk protein isolate.
Milk protein is a purer ingredient than regular milk because it undergoes microfiltration to separate the protein from the fat and lactose, resulting in fewer calories.
These protein puffs are formed and placed in an oven to dry and then tossed in a robust seasoning blend.
These are Gluten-free, Soy-free, Nut-free, and are Keto friendly. They also contain all the essential amino acids and Bcaa.
Made with real cheese, Twin Peaks Protein Puffs are a great way to satisfy your snack craving without all of the guilt.
The protein content in each serving is more than your average protein bar or cheese stick. So when you're craving something crunchy, there is nothing better than these fun and flavorful snacks.
- Twin Peaks Protein Puffs make a great protein Replacement or simple protein addition to any meal or snack.
- Tastes super Delicious and comes in six different flavours.
- One serving delivers 21 grams of protein, 2 grams of carbs with 4.2 BCAAS, and 4.5 glutamic acids to promote healthy muscle development.
- Serving Size: 1cup(30gms)
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 350mg
- Total carbs: 2g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Total Sugars: 1g
- Calcium: 343mg
Milk Protein Isolate, Sunflower Oil, Dextrin, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Garlic Powder, Jalapeño Pepper, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Whey Solids, Tomato Powder, Sour Cream Powder (Cream, Cultures And Lactic Acid), Buttermilk Solids, Paprika Extract, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, And Enzymes), Silicon Dioxide, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Turmeric.
Twin Peaks Protein Puffs are available in five different flavours. They are:
- Nacho Cheese
- Jalapeno Cheddar
- Margherita Pizza
- Garlic Parmesan
- Mesquite Barbecue
- Sour Cream & Onion
Nacho Cheese, Jalapeno Cheddar, and Margherita Pizza are the most popular flavours. The Nacho Cheese flavour is excellent for a munchie snack.
Sour Cream & Onion is very underrated. The Jalapeno Cheddar has a great spice and is good with any meat or a savoury dish.
- Nacho Cheese: A little spice, mild cheese, and great snacks.
- Jalapeno Cheddar: Good amount of heat without being too spicy. The flavour is vibrant and cheesy.
- Mesquite Barbecue: A subtle sweetness with a bit of kick at the end. Great for BBQs.
- Garlic Parmesan: A little spice to it with a pleasant savoury aftertaste.
- Margherita Pizza: Very similar to the taste of a slice of pizza with a crispy texture and an al dente bite.
Twin Peaks Protein Puffs 300gm/10.06-ounce pack costs $24.99.
Pros & Cons
- Twin peaks protein puffs are high in filling protein and contain less than 3g of carbs per serving.
- Twin peaks protein puffs are gluten-free, soy-free, and low in sodium.
- Easy to carry with you, so they make for great snacks on the run.
- They are delicious GOOD FOR YOU speciality snacks, very crunchy and packed full of flavour.
- They have an excellent price tag for what you’re getting.
- The bag contains enough for 2 – 4 servings and is very versatile and convenient.
- Twin Peaks Protein Puffs can be messy to eat due to the consistency of the puffs as they crumble easily. However, if you place them on a plate, it makes eating them much more accessible.
- Twin Peaks Protein Puffs do not contain any artificial flavouring, colouring, or preservatives. However, it may have trace amounts of milk.
Who might like this product?
If you’re looking for a delicious, protein-packed snack with your favourite filling, then Twin Peaks Protein Puffs are for you! With five tasty flavours to choose from, there is something for everyone.
Each bag contains 10.06 oz or 300 grams of protein puffs.These puffs are a great choice if you're looking for a snack that supports muscle growth and recovery.
They are also great for anyone who is on a keto diet or following a low-carb diet. These snacks have just 2 grams of net carbs per serving, making for an excellent option for dieters.
Where Can I Buy Twin Peaks Protein Puffs?
You can buy Twin Peaks Protein Puffs from their website or online retailer sites like Amazon, Walmart, Bodybuilding.com, etc.
Conclusion: Are Twin Peaks Protein Puffs worth trying?
Twin Peaks Protein Puffs are great-tasting puffs filled with protein and low in calories and carbs (I’ll have to admit that was hard to resist).
It is a great product to snack on throughout the day without worrying about weight or getting fat. They are not too expensive, yet very high quality, making them worth the value for money.
I have been getting them as a snack lately, and they have helped me curb my cheese cravings so much! The price is also great for the amount of protein you get.
If you have never tried Twin Peaks Protein Puffs, I would recommend them.
Clearly, worth a try!