If this sounds familiar, Raw Generation Protein Cleanse may be for you.
Raw Generation prides itself on being able to offer a user-friendly protein and juicing cleanse. Simply put, their cleanse kits are a way to get your body back on track.
They have come up with a simple and effective formula, working for any user at any level.
In this article, I am going to Review the Raw Generation Protein Cleanse.
Let’s first get to know what the fuss is all about!
In this Article
What exactly is Raw Generation Protein Cleanse?
Raw Generation Protein Cleanse is used as an alternative to weight loss. This product has made it a little easier for people who have never considered starting protein cleansing or juice diets before.
Raw Generation Protein Cleanse is a cleanse kit that comes with six juices per day. The cleanse consists of a three, five, or seven days program, whichever you want to choose.
No matter which cleanses you choose, you get six juices per day. You drink the same six products each day, consisting of Three juices and three plant-based protein smoothies.
It gives your body the nutrition and protein it needs to work out while cleansing. Each flavour of this plant-based protein shake is designed not only to taste great but to give you a wide variety of nutrients.
You can use the juices in whichever order you choose.
Raw Generation flash-freezes their bottles and ships them to you. So you can enjoy your cleanse when you're ready. They should preferably be kept refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours.
It is one of the best tasting cold-pressed, 100% raw juice & protein smoothie cleanses on the market.
Below is why I selected the Raw Generation Protein Cleanse:
- The juices are PRE-MADE. It’s convenient for those busy mornings when you need to get out the door before you can even blink or the nights when you’re too tired to make a meal and want to eat as soon as you get home.
- Throughout the day, you are getting to mix things up. Three juices are actual juices, and there are three that are more like protein shakes. So I had a diversity of flavours all day long.
- If you’re a busy person and have to get up early for work or can’t afford to get up early for work, this is an excellent product because it stores in your fridge.
- I didn’t have to give up coffee. The detox allows for black tea or coffee.
- If you need to snack, raw vegetables are allowed.
- They have a 3, 5, and 7 days cleanse option to choose from. I ended up selecting the five-day to cleanse but bought shakes for seven days to slowly wean myself off.
- They can be bought through Amazon Prime
- Last but not least, they are gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free. They are 100% Plant-based.
Raw Generation Protein Cleanse: The Deal
- Three-day Protein Cleanse ($199.99)
- Five-Day Protein Cleanse ($319.99)
- Seven-Day Protein Cleanse ($449.99)
What are the different types of Juices & Smoothies provided in the Raw Generation Protein Cleanse?
There are three protein-packed nuts, “milk” or juices and three fruit and vegetable-based juices. They are as follows:
- SWEET GREENS: The sweet greens juice is your breakfast. It contains a ton of kale and other leafy greens, apple juice, cucumber, lemon, and ginger. This drink provides you with 50mg of calcium, 1gm Protein, and 580mg of potassium.
- CITRUS CARROT: This juice contains carrot juice, orange juice, filtered water, ginger juice, lemon juice. This juice is rich in Vitamin C and potassium. In addition, it contains 3gm of protein.
- SWEET ROOTS: This juice contains beets, carrot juice, apple juice, orange juice, lemon juice, and filtered water. It has about 45mg of calcium, 2g of protein, and Vitamin C.
- VANILLA CASHEW SMOOTHIE: This smoothie contains cashew milk (filtered water, cashews), dates, vanilla extract, Himalayan sea salt, cinnamon. It has 8gms of protein.
- PEANUT SMOOTHIE: This smoothie contains a mix of peanut milk (filtered water, peanuts), dates, coconut cream, banana, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, Himalayan sea salt. The Peanut Butter Smoothie contains 11gm of protein.
CACAO SMOOTHIE: This smoothie contains a mix of water, cocoa powder, cashews, a banana. It has 16 grams of protein and 8 grams of dietary fibre.
Overall, the juices provide around 32 grams of protein per day- a great way to start your day if you want to build and maintain muscle while cleansing.
It is the element that everyone looks for when they think of a protein shake or juice. Is it delicious?
With Raw Generation Protein Cleanse, I was also sceptical about the taste, but to my surprise, it tasted delicious. There are no artificial flavours, and the juices are incredibly refreshing.
The Peanut Butter and Cacao Hemp smoothies are delightful. I was not sure about the use of coconut in both of them, but I believe the flavour and smooth texture of the drinks benefited from it.
"The Tarte Greens juice" has to be my favourite from the Mystery Box Variety Pack.
Usually, if a drink uses apples in a rich mix of vegetables, it’s hard to taste. But with the lemon and apple combined, you can taste the bite.
Biggest surprise? Citrus Carrot! I expected the ginger and carrot flavours to overpower this drink, but the orange and lemon balanced out their intense flavour.
Overall, the Raw Generation team achieves a delicate balance in their products.
Pros & Cons
- Packed with 32 grams of protein per day, greens, and antioxidant-rich Superfoods,
- The Protein Cleanse will help you cleanse while keeping up with your workout routine.
- Uplifts your energy levels naturally, without the chemical ingredients or crash.
- Plant-based protein is a clean source of energy for your mind and muscles.
- Protein from plants keeps your appetite satisfied for longer and is easier for the body to digest.
- Helps burn fat, eliminate bloating, brighten your skin, and give you more energy.
- Some people have an allergy to nuts. So make sure to try the protein before you decide.
- Some find the taste too strong, but this is an individual preference of taste buds.
Things to Remember:
- Eat Lightly- I would recommend eating lighter 1-3 days before you cleanse, emphasizing vegetables.
- Just say No- I would also suggest you avoid dairy, greens, processed food, and alcohol 1-3 days before you start with your cleanse.
- Stay Hydrated- Drink plenty of water before, during, and after your Cleanse.
- Thaw as you go- Thaw one cleanse day at a time in your Refrigerator, and consume within 24 hours once Thawed.
- Drink in any order- You can drink your juices during the day as you feel hungry.
- Maintain your Workouts- You may workout regularly but listen to your body and avoid overexertion.
The Bottom Line – Does Raw Generation Protein Cleanse Work?
Raw Generation Protein Cleanse is the answer for people looking to lose weight, get in shape, or achieve their goals.
The product uses a proprietary blend that includes many essential ingredients, including rare Superfoods.
It is a great way to cleanse with lots of protein and greens and keep up with your training routine while expecting results. It is also perfect for those with allergies or sensitivities.
The juices and smoothies were delicious, but they need to be refrigerated and consumed within 24 hours of being thawed since they do not have preservatives that keep them fresh for days or weeks. These are good traits, but something to be mindful of.
If you don’t think you will be able to do it for the full five or seven days and give it 100%, go for the three days and try that out. Prepare yourself first so that you finish the cleanse in a great headspace.
Overall, the Raw Generation team does an excellent job of balancing its products. The quality is superb, and it is difficult to find anything negative about the product.
I would recommend this product because it’s well-rounded and easy to implement.