- 30 percent increase in muscle strength
- Rapid absorbing whey isolates and hydrolysates
- 7.7 gram of leucine plus 8.5 gram of muscle-fueling amino
- Increases strength and stamina with half the sets
When you require a protein supplement that fits your busy lifestyle, turn to GNC AMP Wheybolic.
This dietary supplement is better than just a regular protein shake because it contains fast-digesting whey protein isolate and hydrolysates for your muscle growth and recovery, improved strength and post-training anabolic response.
You can take this health supplement before or after workouts, as well as between meals. It's best for people who are looking to increase their energy levels.
In this article, I’ll be taking a closer look at what precisely Wheybolic protein has to offer its customers and why it’s worth trying out. This review will explain how it works, what it tastes like, and its pros and cons.
Let’s get started!
In this Article
What is GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein?
GNC amp: Advanced Muscle Performance is a clinically advanced supplement that is proven to work. GNC Wheybolic Protein is proven to make you strong in just eight weeks. This whey protein is enriched with BCAA and can help build lean muscle.
This product is a fast-acting, ultra-pure, and highly bioavailable protein supplement. Furthermore, it is a unisex formula, so both men and women can consume it.
The primary features of GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein include:
- This supplement contains ultra-pure and fast-absorbing whey protein isolate and hydrolysate elevated.
- GNC AMP Wheybolic is clinically proven to increase muscle strength and size by 30% in just eight weeks.
- Each serving of 2 scoops provides 40 g of protein, 15 g of BCAA, 10 g of leucine, and 10 g of velositol.
- Elevated Muscle Fuel with a Premium 4:1:1 BCAA Ratio for Muscle Growth & Recovery
- GNC AMP Wheybolic supports strength, stamina, and performance fuels anabolic muscle support and recovery and helps fuel muscles while you recover from intense workout sessions
- GNC AMP Wheybolic is great for use before and after cardio and very intense workouts as it helps in recovery and is fast-absorbing.
- Amount per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Protein: 20 g
- Calcium: 93 mg
- Sodium: 115 mg
- Potassium: 115 mg
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Hydrolyzed Cheddar Cheese Peptides (Casein)
- Sucralose, Sodium Caseinate
- Natural and Artificial Flavors
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Tri-Calcium Phosphate Blend (Dicalcium Phosphate
- Calcium Disodium EDTA)
- Vitamin D3-Sodium Ascorbate
- Magnesium Chloride.
How to Use GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein
Mix one scoop into four to eight ounces of your beverage of choice. For best results, use two servings per day, one immediately after workouts with another at other times of the day. Adjust your intake up or down to suit your protein requirements.
Where to Buy GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein
The best place to buy GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein is at gnc.com, where it’s available for $64.99 with free shipping above 49$. It has also got discounted offers at times like Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off.
GNC AMP Wheybolic is available in three different flavours:
- Cookies and cream
When I first tried GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein, I found it to taste good. With no artificial flavours or other artificial additives, the taste was highly genuine and natural. While the texture is not high-quality, you can quickly get over it after a few uses.
I found that the Chocolate flavour of this protein powder worked best out of all three flavours. However, the Cookies and Cream flavour left a weird aftertaste in my mouth, while the Vanilla flavour is a bit too sweet.
The chocolate flavour is like drinking chocolate milk. This mix also tastes the best of the ones I’ve tried. There’s no metallic after taste or weird vegetable tastes (like in some vegan alternatives). Instead, it tastes like real chocolate.
How does Wheybolic Protein Work?
GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein works by providing your body with the required protein needed for muscle recovery and growth. This protein concentrate is also a good source of essential amino acids, which give your muscles more energy.
Additional to these, it provides a rich source of BCAAs that help in regulating body growth. By giving instant fuel to one's body, GNC AMP Wheybolic Protein improves the chances of enhanced performance.
It has a clinically proven formula that includes hydrolysates and free-form amino acids. Hydrolysates are a type of protein that is faster absorbed than the standard whey. Free-form amino acids are essential for muscle growth and development.
- Proven to increase muscle strength and size by thirty per cent in just eight weeks
- Helps in muscle recovery
- Improves strength and post-workout anabolic response
- Supports stamina, performance, and strength
- Increases muscle size and strength
- Fast-absorbing formula provides quick energy after workouts
- Helps in quicker recovery, especially after intense workout sessions
- Good for use before, during, and after a workout, as well as on days when you’re not exercising. Also suitable to use before, between, and after cardio sessions.
- A bit costly compared to other best-selling protein powders
- Doesn’t mix easily; the powder tends to stick on the sides of a glass or shaker bottle
- Has synthetic vitamins and minerals added for rapid absorption
Take a look at the FAQ below of GNC Wheybolic Protein and get to know it better.
Is Wheybolic a good protein?
Wheybolic is lower in carbohydrates and fat, and calories than it is with a whey protein powder. Therefore, include carbs and fat in your post-workout meal. It will replenish energy stores while sparing protein for muscle growth.
Is Wheybolic a pre-workout?
Wheybolic can be ingested first thing in the morning, before a workout, and following an exercise. For the best results, take a maximum of 2 rounded scoops daily. Don’t eat near bedtime.
How much is the GNC Wheybolic protein?
The cost of the product varies depending on where you buy it. However, the price on their official website is $64.99.
What are the side effects associated with GNC Wheybolic protein?
There aren’t any side effects reported so far. However, some people have reported experiencing an upset stomach after taking this supplement. So, drink water with it to avoid it. If you’re concerned about potential side effects, consult a doctor before using it.
Are there any artificial flavours present in the GNC Wheybolic protein?
No, this product doesn’t contain any artificial flavours.
Is the GNC Wheybolic protein gluten-free?
Yes, it is. The GNC Wheybolic protein contains all the required nutrients and is free from gluten.
Is the GNC Wheybolic protein GMO-free?
No, it has no presence of genetically modified content. So if you’re worried about food additives, you can also rest assured that this supplement won’t contain any of those.
Do I need to refrigerate the GNC Wheybolic protein?
The manufacturing company advises against refrigerating this powder. Instead, we recommend that you store it at room temperature only. It will help preserve the quality of the product.
Wheybolic Protein works! It provides the perfect balance of BCAAs and glutamine, essential for muscle recovery, muscle growth, and overall health.
In addition, it provides you with a well-rounded supplement that will assist you in reaching your goals.
It contains a healthy dose of glutamine and cysteine, the building block for glutathione, which helps your body repair its muscles and tissues.
It also includes a good amount of BCAA's, allowing you to build lean muscle. The formula is the perfect balance of whey protein formula and glutamine that promotes muscle growth during training.
Did you find this review helpful? Let us know your thoughts and suggestions in the comment box.