An exercise sandbag is one of the most basic – and yet most challenging – training instruments.
Despite its newfound popularity, people have been filling, hauling, lifting, and tossing sandbags for as long as we've been alive.
It’s a decidedly low-tech but highly effective technique for developing real-world strength. Exercise sandbags, unlike other equipment, allow for an almost endless range of workouts.
Lifting "strange" things not only makes them more complicated than fixed weights due to the moving of the sand, but it also helps to improve resiliency and functional strength.
This article will review the yes4all sandbag, a gym-quality sandbag that is ideal for any fitness enthusiast! Read on to find out more about this versatile training tool.
What Is the Yes4all sandbag?
If you’re looking for an affordable way to exercise, improve your strength and build muscle, and enjoy the great outdoors without having to spend all day at a gym, then you should try sandbag training.
It may be a bit unconventional at first, but you'll quickly realize that it's a fun way to get fit while enjoying the great outdoors.
And because you don’t need to spend hours in a gym, you can do this kind of training at home, on vacation, or even while travelling.
The yes4all sandbag is the first product of its kind designed to build strength and stability in a whole body, rather than focusing on a single muscle or group. It allows you to train your entire body to build strength, stability, and endurance at once.
It helps you achieve various goals quickly and effectively, whether for everyday training, strength sports, or competition. You can choose from multiple colours and sizes to suit your fitness level and personal training needs.
- The yes4all sandbags are available in four colours, making them easy to match to your workout attire.
- The bags are well designed, and the stitching is robust, making them more durable than other sandbags on the market.
- They are lightweight, making them easy to carry around during workouts.
- The yes4all sandbag is easy to use, making it great for beginners.
- It comes in 4 sizes
- The bags only come in one size, so if you are looking for a more compact bag, this may not be right for you.
- Despite the bag being durable, some users have reported the bag tearing after some time.
- The bags are more expensive than other sandbags on the market.
- Some owners have complained of the zippers tearing off over time.
- It is expensive and priced at $55
- Premium solid inner bag keeps sand tight and provides excellent resistance to build body strength.
- The bag is manufactured with 10% recycled material.
- It’s suitable for indoor and outdoor training.
- The material is durable, waterproof and anti-corrosion, wear-resistant, and easy to clean.
- High-quality zipper closure makes it easy to use.
- Four D handle holes are designed to ensure stability during exercises and enable you to do exercises with ease quickly.
- The outer material is made of 1000D Cordura Nylon Fabric.
- It’s a multifunction workout gear that can do many exercises, such as squats, pull-ups, deadlifts, and many more.
- A variety of colours are available to match your workout clothes.
- The design is thoughtful and ergonomic. One big inner bag and four small inner bags make it easy to carry around and take wherever you want to go.
- Brute Force: Brute Force is a newcomer to the fitness business. While not the cheapest, their exercise sandbags are handcrafted in Denver and have received rave reviews.
- The bags are available in various colours and sizes, and they claim to be the only workout bags with reinforcement inside the main shell.
- Rep Fitness: They, like the other top bags, have seven handles and a tough cross-stitched 1000D Cordura shell. Rep’s handles are slightly unusual in that they have triple-stitched seams and are rivet-reinforced, which should provide some extra strength.
Their bags also come with a one-year warranty, which is a bonus.
- Garage Fit: Garage Fit’s sandbags are manufactured by GymRob, the same company that makes GymRob’s gym equipment. They have a variety of mind exercises, not just powerlifting.
The bags are made from 1000D Cordura Nylon Fabric, so they should provide plenty of durability.
On Amazon, the customers have given a rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 stars.
"I stopped lifting the day I bought this bag. If I was stuck, I couldn't have enjoyed my workout more. It's easier to move stones than it has been in years".
“This is the best quality/value sandbag on the market.”
"This is a great bag that works almost exactly how you would expect it to work. It's relatively light, easy to carry around, and very sturdy while being comfortable for you to do exercises with.
Not only are these good-looking bags, but they are also effortless to use. The handles are very comfortable, and the main shell is strong, although also lightweight. The only drawback is the price, but you get what you pay for.
There is no risk with trying these bags with a one-year warranty and a 100% money-back guarantee!
Do I need to use anything else besides the sandbag to get benefits from the bags?
Yes. Besides using the bags, you can also work with different weights or perform other exercises on the bags.
How long does it take for me to see results from my training?
You should see results within 4-8 weeks, depending on your workout routine.
Are the bags comfortable and durable?
Yes, they are highly durable and highly comfortable. Everyone who has picked one up has reported that they are very sturdy and well made. One area on the handles rarely gets touched, but it seems to be very durable.
I would recommend these bags to anyone looking for quality training equipment at an excellent price point!