It’s a combination of pea protein and some natural dietary fibre.
EHPlabs' website currently says that the "protein is isolated from pea protein and vegetable fibre," which EHPlabs claims is a "revolutionary" ingredient.
Pea protein is a good source of amino acids, contains all essential amino acids, and has a low-calorie content, which keeps you fuller for longer.
Let’s take a look at some of the Highlights of this Protein:
- 100% natural plant-based protein
- Contains zero artificial sweeteners, additives, or enzymes
- No digestive stress
- Certified Kosher & Halal
- Vegan friendly
Made up of purely natural ingredients, Blessed Protein has a straightforward formula. The main ingredient in this Protein is raw pea protein isolate.
Each serving holds 23g of Protein. The blend also includes natural flavours, sunflower creamer, sunflower oil, inulin fibre, guar gum, rock salt sodium chloride, natural sweeteners (stevia leaf extract, rebaudioside a), and modified foods corn starch, and psyllium seed powder.
Blessed Protein comes in six flavours- Cookie crunch, s’mores, Blueberry pie, Choc coconut, salted caramel, and vanilla chai. These flavours have a taste that’s very similar to the real thing.
Mix 1 measure with 6-8oz of chilled water or almond milk in a shaker bottle. You can take it with water or mixed into smoothies, yoghurt, juice, etc.
It has a naturally great taste. If you don’t mind the raw pea-protein taste, then you should be OK with this powder.
Some people have complained about the after-taste, but this isn't a big deal (try not to drink it too quickly).
This Protein is pretty sweet, but it leaves an odd post-sweetness that some people can find strange. Overall, however, you can’t go far wrong with the taste of this product.
- PLANT-BASED GOODNESS: Pure golden pea protein isolate is a low-calorie, high-quality protein shake containing unnecessary ingredients. As Blessed creates fullness without any bloating, there is no need to stress out about your daily protein intake.
- NO NASTIES: There are no nasty additives: zero artificial sweeteners, grit, or digestive enzymes. Just 100% raw ingredients. It is gluten-free, soy-free, and dairy-free.
- DELICIOUS FLAVORS: All flavours are “super”, and the consistency is “smooth.”. What is your favourite flavour of Blessed Protein? S’mores, Chocolate Coconut, Salted Caramel, Vanilla Chai, or Birthday Cake?
- SWEETENERS: Blessed Protein is 100% naturally sweetened with stevia and cutting-edge natural flavour. Enjoyable to drink – even with just water
- EASY-MIX BLEND: Blessed Protein’s easy-mix blend is perfect for on-the-go. Simply add water to your bottle or shaker, and you’re ready to go!
Blessed Protein claims that it’s free of stimulants, herbs that suppress or enhance appetite, and overly sweeteners. Despite this claim, some people have reported side effects such as constipation, bloating, cramping, diarrhoea, and headaches.
Blessed Protein costs around $34 per tub of 15 servings. A 30 serving tub costs around $49.95, and a 60 serving jug costs around $89.95. When you compare it to the price of mass-market brands, it seems like a lot.
Most customers have been pleased by the results they have received from using this protein powder. Many of them have said that they love its taste and that it mixes well.
They also like that it's low in sugar, has zero carbs, and is generally healthy. However, there are a few complaints regarding its price and the lack of appetite-suppressing ingredients.
A customer said, “I love this stuff! It blends greatly with my food and drinks. It curbs my appetite and keeps me full for a reasonable amount of time.
Blessed Protein is costly. For a tub of protein powder, you will need to pay at least $40 bucks- which is expensive for most people.
You can buy it on the official Blessed Protein website, Amazon, and GNC. One tub of Blessed Protein costs between $39.99-59.99 and contains 20 servings.
Blessed Protein is a supplementary shake for those who seek a daily protein intake. It’s relatively low in calories but does not have any fat burning or appetite suppressing ingredients.
Blessed Protein is for vegans and vegetarians looking for a vegan-friendly protein powder with no added sugars, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
Breastfeeding women, pregnant women, and those with a sensitive stomach also can take Blessed Protein, but they should speak to their doctor before drinking it.
There are no groundbreaking ingredients inside Blessed Protein - the product is a glorified vegan pea protein shake.
Blessed Protein can be used for weight loss because of low GI (Glycaemic index) levels with a calorie-restricted diet and exercise. However, you cannot expect any fat-burning results from this shake.