You’re also probably wondering whether a protein powder is worth it since various protein powders are available in the market.
It is where Power Life High Impact Whey Protein comes into question. However, it is one of the best choices for you as this supplement comes with various features which can help maintain muscle mass and enhance performance.
Power Life High Impact Whey promotes lean muscle mass and helps in preventing diabetes, boosting energy levels, and promoting strength.
I shall help you out with my honest PowerLife High Impact Protein Review. This review will be detailing the features of High Impact Whey Protein, including the nutritional content of the product, how quickly it can be absorbed into your system, and its convenience.
I will also discuss the claims for this product and my ultimate conclusion for whether or not this is a good protein supplement.
What is PowerLife High Impact Protein?
Power Life is known for its protein supplements. They’re made by Tony Horton, the celebrity trainer who also created P90x.
High Impact Whey Protein is a protein powder that contains protein mixed with other ingredients like myHMB, algae D3, and other components. Other protein powders may only contain whey protein.
By taking this supplement, you can support your weight management and other bodily functions. The protein in this supplement is absorbed quickly into your body and is very useful in boosting your energy.
Power Life High Impact Whey Protein Features :
Power Life High Impact protein has various features that make it stand out. They are:
- Improves body composition
- Makes you Feel more assertive and more confident
- Support muscle strength and recovery
- Stay strong during workouts and rest periods
- Complete protein source free of GMOs, hormones, and antibiotics
The main ingredient in this protein powder is whey protein. Whey is the primary source of protein for most people.
It’s a complete protein that contains all the essential amino acids needed by your body to build muscle and have energy. Some key ingredients include:
- MyHMB: This is a patented ingredient used in this protein powder. The scientific name of this ingredient is Myo-Inositol Hexaphosphate, and it promotes rapid muscle recovery.
- Algae D3: This is an essential nutrient that goes by the scientific name of Phytoplankton, a form of microalgae. Algae D3 can boost energy levels as well as increase muscle mass, and improve endurance.
- Vitamin D3: This is an essential nutrient that goes by the scientific name of D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate.
This form of vitamin D is often referred to as Cholecalciferol, and it's a dietary supplement that you can take. It contains calcium, and helps in building strong bones.
- Myostatin Inhibitor: Myostatin is a protein that inhibits muscle growth. This ingredient can block myostatin’s action and help increase muscle growth by boosting the protein synthesis rate of your body.
- Prohydrolace: This is a potent ingredient that inhibits the protein degradation of your body. It does this by preventing free radicals from causing damage to specific cells.
- Chlorella: Nutrient-dense, rich with antioxidants, reduces inflammation and oxidative stress, improves the detoxification process, enhances the immune system, regulates cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure levels.
- Chromium Picolinate: This is a mineral that goes by the scientific name of (Cr Picolinate). It can enhance the insulin sensitivity of your body and help to promote weight loss.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Maintaining a healthy diet will be insufficient if your body is not absorbing all the vitamins and minerals it needs.
This protein powder contains vitamins like vitamin B6, vitamin C, and calcium, as well as minerals like iron, zinc, and magnesium so that you can support your immune system.
- Amino Acids: The nine amino acids used in this product are the building blocks of muscles. They promote an increased level of protein synthesis to build new muscle tissue and strength.
For example, leucine is the amino acid that increases protein synthesis more than any other amino acid.
Besides these ingredients, there are also other ingredients that you will find in this protein powder. These are:
- Aminogen- A naturally occurring enzyme that is used to help boost metabolism and the absorption of protein.
- Natural flavours- Some protein powders use artificial flavourings, but some people might be allergic to these artificial flavours, so Power Life uses natural flavours instead. Natural flavours can also come together with sweeteners to make the product taste better when added to a beverage or blender.
- Stevia-This is a sweetener that is made from the extracts of the stevia plant. This ingredient makes the protein powder sweeter to add to beverages or smoothies.
Each scoop allows a total of 21.4 grams of powder and should be mixed with 8oz of water. You can also add it to your smoothie of choice, almond milk, coconut milk, or any other type of milk.
The company advises you to take one scoop per day, but more if you are very active.
Each container produces 15 servings and costs $70, so a month’s supply costs just under $150.
Save 10% on your purchase by purchasing three gallons and save 16% by buying six gallons.
A 90-day money-back guarantee accompanies every purchase.
Where to buy:
The most convenient way to buy something is through the company’s website, so you can go to their website, i.e., https://mypowerlife.com and make a purchase.
The supplement has two flavours—namely, Vanilla and Chocolate.
Pros & Cons
You might be wondering if you should buy this product. First, we’ll evaluate the benefits and disadvantages of adding it to your routine. It will also serve as an overview of what we have covered.
- It Improves strength, body composition, muscle recovery, and endurance when working out.
- Boosts energy so that you can keep going throughout the day.
- Helps to build lean muscle mass.
- Helps to increase your metabolism and shred away excess fat. This boost comes mainly from the addition of MyHMB.
- It can improve your immune system. It is due to the addition of vitamin D3, chlorella, and chromium picolinate.
- Reduces joint pain and soreness because it contains glucosamine and MSM. These two ingredients are known to relieve discomfort in joints and muscles
- Contains nine amino acids that are the building blocks for building new muscle tissue and strength. It can help to improve your endurance and energy levels.
- It contains calcium for strong bones. Collagen and vitamin D3 is also present in this protein powder.
- It does not contain soy or gluten.
- Whey protein isolate is the first ingredient on the list. It is known as the purest form of whey protein.
- It does not contain any trans fats or saturated fats.
- Very expensive for a protein powder.
- It is only available in two flavours, vanilla and chocolate. It means you might not be able to add it to any other types of beverages or smoothies.
If you are looking for a high-quality protein powder that will help you achieve your fitness goals, then look no further than this product.
If you are using this product for weight loss or muscle building, you can see the results within 45 days of using it.
However, make sure you don’t stop taking it after 45 days, as there can be a chance that you will lose your gains.
There are many ways to get better results from this product. Research has proven that protein powder is best when you use it with healthy exercise and a good diet.
The most important thing is to make sure you keep exercising while using Power Life.