Of course, not just any type of protein will work for this type of goal. Instead, you need a protein that will benefit your body in as many ways as possible.
In this review, I will be covering one specific product in the protein supplement line that could be considered a bit more advanced than others: IsoPept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate (PWO-Hydro).
IsoPept PWO-Hydro is an interesting new product for those who want to build muscle and burn fat.
In this Article
What is IsoPept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate?
ISOPEPT Hydrolyzed Whey Protein for EVERYONE demanding the highest quality post-workout protein to immediately fuel your muscles with the critical nutrients for optimal growth and repair.
It is 100% Whey Protein Isolate, which means it's low in fat and lactose and has a fat profile similar to whey concentrate.
It’s also low in sodium and has an excellent amino acid profile. It makes it ideal as a protein supplement.
IsoPept has the added benefits of stress hormone (cortisol) blockers, as well as alkalizing and anti-cramping vitamins and minerals.
It gives you that extra boost and vitality and ensures that your muscles are hydrated and optimized for growth and repair.
In addition, it ensures that your body is functioning at its peak. Finally, it minimizes the risk of becoming acidic and lethargic due to lactic acid build-up from exercise, stress, a high protein diet, and amino acid consumption.
- Loaded with BCAAs for lean muscle growth and repair
- 27gm Non-GMO fast-absorbing, quality Hydrolyzed & WPI protein
- Rich source of high-quality protein peptide fractions
- No artificial food dye and colours.
- Triple phase, the third-party tested and verified.
- Cortisol blockers as alkalizing and anti-cramping vitamins and minerals
- Premium quality and exceptional taste
- Serving Size:1 Scoop
- Number of Servings: 27 Servings
- Calories: 130
- Total fat: 1 gm
- Saturated fat: 0 gm
- Trans fat: 0 gm
- Cholesterol: 10 mg
- Sodium: 380 mg
- Total carbohydrate: 2 gm
- Dietary fiber: 0 gm
- Total sugars: 1 gm
- Protein: 27 gm
- Vitamin c: 228 mg
- Zinc: 3 mg
- Magnesium: 150 mg
- Potassium: 294 mg
- Calcium: 155 mg
- Iron: 1 mg
- Vitamin b1 – (thiamine): 1 mg
- Vitamin b2 – (riboflavin): 1 mg
- Vitamin b3 – (niacin): 21 mg
- Vitamin b5 – (pantothenic acid): 2 mg
- Vitamin b6 – (pyridoxine): 1 mg
- Vitamin b12 – (cobalamin): 90 mcg
Whey Protein Isolate (Non-GMO), Whey Protein Hydrolysate (Non-GMO), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Salt, Magnesium Gluconate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Sucralose, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, L-Theanine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Picolinate, Prohydrolase Enzymes, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Lactase Enzymes, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12). Contains Milk and Soy
What sets Isopept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate apart?
Isopept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate formula replenishes your tired muscles with a direct source of fuel for growth and repair.
These new additions make ISOPEPT your perfect post-workout shake:
Ashwagandha and Theanine help you relax after an intense workout.
Theanine helps your body to produce more GABA, a neurotransmitter to help you relax. ISOPEPT is a protein powder that can work on your body and your mind.
They want your protein powder to work as hard as you do!
ISOPEPT contains a B-Vitamin blend to give you the energy and vitality you need as well as Vitamin C and Zinc to support your immune system and keep you in tip-top shape.
An additional electrolyte blend includes potassium, calcium, and magnesium to relieve cramps, reduce muscle soreness, and hydration post-workout.
Anti-Bloat Absorption Enzymes
Some people find protein powders can make them bloated or sluggish… Isopept thought of the potential issues and solved them for you already by adding in the essential digestive enzymes to reduce bloating and improve digestive comfort.
They've added Prohydrolase, which helps your body break down protein, and lactase helps your body break down lactose.
BCAAs + EAAs
Essential amino acids include Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Methionine, Lysine, Histidine, Valine, Leucine, and Isoleucine.
All have unique functions designed to boost post-workout recovery and help produce lean muscle mass.
Flavours & Taste
IsoPept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein is available in 4 delicious flavours:
- Peanut Butter Cups: Tastes like a decadent milk chocolate sensation with a gritty and flavorful peanut butter coating. The peanut butter cup is sweet on the outside, smooth in the middle, and lasts forever.
- Chocolate Decadence: This sinful shake is reminiscent of biting into a bar of rich milk chocolate with its creamy and luxurious texture.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: As a classic vanilla soft-serve, this flavour is creamy, smooth, and whipped in an enticing vanilla aroma. A post-workout delight for any sweet tooth.
- Strawberry Milkshake: As you drink with each sip, your mouth and throat feel refreshed and filled with hints of juicy, plump, and fresh strawberry blended into a smooth shake. Use ice, and you’ll get a cafe-quality milkshake.
How to use
Add one scoop of IsoPept to 8 oz of ice-cold water and shake in an EHPLabs Shaker. I recommend consuming IsoPept 15 minutes post-workout after your lifting or cardio sesh for optimal recovery and muscle protein synthesis.
Cost & Where to buy
IsoPept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate is available for $49.95(27 servings) directly from their official website https://ehplabs.com/products/isopept-zero-hydrolyzed-whey-protein-isolate.
You can also purchase it from online retailers like Amazon, Walmart, GNC, and others.
Pros & Cons
- Super High-Quality Protein (Non-GMO)
- No Artificial Colors or Dyes.
- Gluten Free & Soy Free.
- Superior Amino Acid Profile
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- Exceptional taste
- Contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Supports nutrient and workout recovery
- Necessary for tissue building and repair
- It’s pretty expensive but worth the investment.
- Also, you would have to order it online since it’s only available on the official website and online retailers.
IsoPept is the most advanced post-workout protein powder I’ve ever tried. If you are looking for a protein powder that can give you genuinely balanced nutrition, help with muscle repair and growth, and support your immune system, then go ahead and try IsoPept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate today!
I will rebuy this in the future since it worked well for me. It gave me a burst of energy after my workouts. It also helped a lot in reducing tiredness and fatigue after each training.
I highly recommend this product if you want to get the best bang for your buck. I hope you will also give it a try because it is excellent!
Let me know what you guys think about IsoPept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate in the comments below! Thanks for reading my review of IsoPept Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate!