However, many Americans do not get enough protein from their diets, leading to various health conditions.
Fortunately, a range of food products is available specifically designed for people concerned with their protein intake or who want to follow vegan or plant-based diets. One such product is Ensure Plant-Based Protein.
Ensure plant-based protein nutrition shake has 100% non-dairy, plant-based protein from a blend of fava bean and pea for strength and energy—and it comes with a Great Taste Guarantee!
What is Ensure?
Ensure is a nutritious, plant-based protein shake designed to be a complete source of protein. It is for people who are concerned with their protein intake and those who want to follow a vegan or plant-based diet.
The product also contains the vitamins and minerals that vegans require in their diets.
Ensure Plant-Based Protein gives you the best of both worlds. Every vegan-friendly shake has plant-based protein and essential vitamins & minerals, PLUS guaranteed great taste!
If you’re not 100% satisfied with a flavour, you’ll get your money back within 30 days.
Whether you're on a plant-based diet, looking for vegan options, or options without dairy or soy, Ensure Plant-Based Protein shakes can help meet your lifestyle and nutrition needs.
- 20g of plant-based protein from a blend of fava bean and pea
- Non-GMO ingredients and has NO cholesterol
- No artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
- Guaranteed great taste
- 100% Vegan-Friendly
- No soy, no dairy, no gluten
- Serving size: 1carton (330 ml)
- Calories: 180
- Total Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 300mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 14g
- Dietary Fiber: 5g
- Sugar: 7g
- Protein: 20g
- Calcium: 400mg
- Iron: 7mg
- Vitamin A: 225mcg
- Vitamin C: 45mg
- Favas beans, dried peas (fava beans and pea protein), modified vegetable starch, stevia leaf extract.
- Tocopherols (conjugated linoleic acid), ascorbic acid.
- Vitamin B12: Folic acid: Vitamin D3: D-biotin.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin C: Vitamin E: Thiamin.
- Choline bitartrate, Niacinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Manganese sulfate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin.
- Magnesium phosphate heptahydrate, Potassium citrate, and Potassium chloride.
- Natural vegan flavours: vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
- L-lysine: L-arginine.
- Zinc sulfate: Ferrous sulfate.
- Glutamic acid, taurine, and L-carnitine (proprietary blend).
- Folacin, L-ascorbic acid.
- Maltodextrin and inositol.
Other Ingredients include Cellulose Gel, Natural Flavor, Oat Fiber, Sunflower Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Stevia Leaf Extract, and Monk Fruit Extract.
The Ensure Plant-Based Protein shake comes in two flavours:
It tastes delicious. Not chalky at all. It makes me feel full for a long time. Nice flavour. The shake is not too thick and not thin and watery. I also like that it is soy-free with no aftertaste.
Now I drink one for a quick breakfast on workdays, which keeps me full and my blood sugar in check until lunch. I feel good about the ingredients and the nutrients I'm getting.
It is an excellent replacement when you want something sweet. I’m diabetic, and it helps my cravings.
Cost & Where to buy
Ensure Plant-Based Protein is available in stores. The cost is around $32.97 for 11 fl oz Tetra / Case of 12. In addition, the product is available on the Ensure.com website.
It has everything you need, from exercise and diet plans to an online bartering community and support groups for vegan or vegetarian people or just trying to make healthier choices in their everyday lives.
Ensure Plant-Based Protein is available on Amazon.com and at other online retailers.
Pros & Cons
- Protein without the fillers.
- Very palatable.
- No aftertaste, unlike soy-based shakes.
- Highly nutritious and low in sodium.
- 180 nutritious calories, essential nutrients, and a good source of fibre for digestive health.
- #1 doctor-recommended brand—with trusted options to help meet your nutrition goals.
•Slightly on the expensive side.
Ensure Plant-Based Protein is a complete plant-based protein source.
It is a comprehensive source of protein for people concerned with their protein intake and want to follow a vegan or plant-based diet.
In addition, it contains many essential vitamins and minerals that vegans require in their diets.
Finally, a good vegan protein shake!
For way too long, I've struggled to find a protein shake. I'm pretty picky, so I have yet to find one I'm happy with, but this chocolate vegan honestly ticks all the boxes!
There is no weird over-processed dairy, only 7 grams of sugar, 5g of fibre, a good balance of carbs, protein, and fat while still being very moderate in calories.
A perfect amount of vitamins, but really what sold me was the taste! Not chalky at all compared to other vegan protein shakes and has no nasty artificial sweetener taste!
The Chocolate flavour is fantastic! Being vegan is impressive, and eating (almost) anything I get from this brand! I’d recommend it to anyone!