Walmart is now the exclusive distributor of Equate Shake and other Equate goods. However, outside of Walmart, you may still find a few businesses selling them.
Equate Protein Shake is intended to be a quick and convenient way to meet the daily protein requirements. Let's take a look at what an equate protein shake.
In this Article
What Is Equate Shake?
It promises to be a healthy complement to anyone’s lifestyle. In addition to helping you regulate your calorie consumption, the smoothie is also meant to assist you in losing weight.
People who are attempting to reduce weight or maintain their desired weight typically take meal replacements. As unappealing as it may seem, it's better than eating junk food or fast food.
Ensure that you select meal replacement items or shakes that provide you with the most health advantages while shopping.
Equate also sells Equate whey protein powder and Equate ultra weight-loss shake, among other products. It promises to be an effective protein shake for weight loss.
- Vitamin A- Vital for the immune system, eyesight, and cell growth. People with a poor diet may need to take supplements to acquire enough of this vitamin. People with digestive problems or other illnesses may be deficient in vitamin B12.
- Calcium – This mineral is essential for bone health, heart rhythm, and blood pressure regulation.
- Vitamin D- As calcium absorption is aided by vitamin D, bone health is also maintained.
- Riboflavin – This B vitamin is essential for optimal cell development and function. Muscle cramps, migraine headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, eye tiredness, glaucoma, and cataracts can all be treated with it.
- Iodine – Hormone production by the thyroid gland is impossible without iodine. Without it, the thyroid must work harder to perform its functions. It can lead to goitre or thyroid gland enlargement.
- Zinc – When persons with eating disorders consume zinc, they can improve their immune system, avoid lower respiratory tract infections, and treat the common cold.
- Thiamine – Thiamine deficiency is connected to certain diseases, such as pregnancy-induced nerve irritation. Cervical cancer prevention and treatment are possible with this herb.
Other ingredients in the Shake include:
- fat-free milk
- canola oil
- cellulose gel
- Vitamin K
- pantothenic acid
How does it work?
If you’re dieting or attempting to maintain a healthy lifestyle, Equate Shake is marketed as a simple and delicious meal replacement for you. However, it works best as a weight loss aid when paired with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
These meal shakes are much more convenient to consume. They save you time and energy because you don't have to do anything to get them ready in advance. But, of course, you have to shake it well before use.
It may be served either cold or over ice, depending on your preference. To retain its freshness, you may store it in the refrigerator.
Every day, the body requires calories, protein, fibre, and vitamins to function correctly. Equate Shake provides all of these nutrients to help you get through your day.
- It comes in four flavours- dark chocolate royale, creamy milk chocolate, french vanilla, and strawberries and cream.
- It claims to be for people who are active and busy.
- Equate Shake is very economical. You can find it in major grocery stores.
- It is very convenient to consume and is rich in nutrients.
- It provides a great deal of protein for those who exercise frequently.
- The Shake has the nutritional value of a meal, but it’s cheaper and easier to consume than actual meals because you don’t have to prepare anything beforehand.
- It has four flavours to choose from
- Consumers complain of residual taste
- The Shake has milk and soy, which may not be suitable for people with lactose intolerance or other conditions.
Where to buy the Shake?
There are many flavours of Equate Shake that you can purchase online at Walmart and Amazon and local Walmart shops. It comes in a 6- or 12-bottle box, and each bottle includes 11 oz of Shake.
Does Equate Shake Work, Or Is It A Scam?
As long as you don’t mind its other drawbacks, Equate Shake may be a viable option for you to consider. In addition, people who aren’t trying to lose a lot of weight and are simply searching for a handy and affordable meal replacement solution may find it helpful.
If you're serious about losing weight, you may want to consider another meal replacement smoothie. As a result, there are unique products that you may use for this purpose.
Are there any side effects?
Consumers have complained about the flavour after drinking Equate Shake. Therefore, it is essential to check your doctor before using this product.
Because the drink contains soy and milk, customers with lactose intolerance and other disorders may not consume it.
A few people are not happy with the product, despite good ratings.
The redesigned packaging of the Shake was the subject of the majority of complaints from consumers. In addition, the manufacturer appears to have swapped out cans for plastic bottles, which some consumers do not find pleasant or valuable.
According to one review, the Shake now tastes different because of plastic bottles. It is also difficult to drink from a bottle with a sharp lip.
The Bottom Line
Equate Shake contains many vitamins and minerals that add to your daily intake. In addition, it provides protein to help you lose weight and keep it off. It’s also very affordable.
If you are always on the go, Equate Smoothie may be helpful because it is very convenient and easy to use. In addition, you can store it in the refrigerator for several days. As a result, it is effortless to use.
You can also try other products to help you lose weight if the negative reviews about Equate Shake have put you off.
When you choose a meal replacement smoothie, you will indeed find one that suits your needs. With the variety of products available, it is easy for anyone to find one that works for them.