With that in mind, it should come as no surprise that protein supplements are a hot ticket item.
Genepro Protein powder is one of these supplements suitable for anyone who wants to supplement their diet with quality protein.
We’ll look at what makes this protein unique and how it stacks up against its generic competitors.
In this Article
What is Genepro protein?
Genepro is a brand of protein supplements designed for post-surgery and bariatric patients or anyone looking to add pure protein to their diet.
The powder has a minor granule nature, and it dissolves immediately in any liquid, which helps indigestion.
The Tri-Protein has three sources of protein and is processed to make it more easily digestible. It also contains protease enzymes which make it more bioavailable.
Its main objective is to provide easy to digest protein at a low price. One cup of Genepro contains 30 grams of premium, instantized whey proteins, which quickly digest in the stomach and are absorbed by the body.
The formula of Genepro Protein Powder also includes a set of naturally occurring enzymes such as amylase, cellulose cholyzate anhydrase, and protease.
These enzymes help increase the rate of protein absorption to 97.8% and work in synergy with the purified whey proteins to ensure a complete amino acid profile, promoting muscle growth and increasing lean body mass.
- About a 1 Tbsp Serving Size (7.2g) Equivalent to 30g Protein
- Does Not Change the Consistency of Whatever it is Mixed With
- 97% Absorbable
- Dissolves in Anything (Food or Beverage)
- Very Low Carb and Fat Content (2.1g & 1.9g, respectively)
- Carbohydrate Content is Only 1.2g
- Not Made with Any Chemicals or Other Harmful Ingredients (Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Lactose-Free)
- No Artificial Colorings or Flavors
- Made in the USA.
- High in amino acids required for muscle growth and repair.
- World’s Most Complete and Advanced Protein
- PDCAA (protein digestibility corrected amino acid) is Greater than 1 (>1).
Genepro protein contains the following ingredients:
- Instantized Peptide Whey
- Hydrolyzed Whey
- St. John’s Wort Extract (0.3%)
- Enzyme Complex; Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Prohydrolase (0.6%)
- Ingredients: Instantized Peptide whey, Hydrolyzed Whey, Cellulose (plant fibre), St. John’s Wort Extracts (0.3%), Enzyme Complex; Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Prohydrolase (0.6%).
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories (per serving): 80
- Total Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.15g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Sugar: 0.6g
- Protein: 30g
- Potassium: 72g
- Sodium: 33g
Flavour & Taste
Genepro protein is flavourless, which means that it is excellent for mixing with food, smoothies, and anything else you can think of.
It won't alter the flavour of anything else you're consuming. In addition to this, the powder dissolves easily in liquids and takes little time to break down which makes it easy to digest.
Cost & Where to buy
The cost is USD 37.39 for a 30 servings container which comes to $0.87 per serving. Click here to find out the latest price.
Furthermore, it comes in various sizes-
- 45 servings which cost USD 49.95
- 60 servings costing USD 68.95
- 90 servings costing USD 100.29, and
- 150 servings costing USD 149.95 on their official website.
It is also available on online retailers like Amazon, GNC, Whole Foods, and local health stores in your community.
What is the recommended serving of Genepro?
The recommended serving of Genepro is one scoop, and you should consume it in any way that you feel the most comfortable. Ideally, Genepro powder should be taken daily, alongside other food rich in nutrients.
Who can take Genepro protein?
Genepro powder is specially formulated for the needs of bariatric patients and those who require an easy-to-digest, high-quality source of protein.
It is also recommended for people who have trouble consuming enough protein via their diet alone.
Pros and Cons
- Contains three protein sources in one single serving.
- Extremely low in carbs, fats, and calories, so it is ideal for anyone trying to lose weight.
- Quick and easy to dissolve
- Extremely nutrient-dense protein source
- High in amino acids required for muscle growth and repair
- Does not alter the consistency when mixed with anything
- Helps to improve digestion and intestinal health
- It’s very safe for any of the following health conditions:
- lactose intolerance,
- food allergies,
- or intolerance to lactose or dairy products.- along with a post-surgery recovery diet.
- A bit pricey per serving
Is Genepro protein safe?
Genepro is a brand of protein supplements free of gluten, contains no artificial flavours or colours, and has only a tiny amount of lactose.
In addition, no other artificial ingredients or, for that matter, any preservatives are included, which makes its formula safe and healthy to use.
Does Genepro produce whey proteins like other brands?
Yes, the company’s manufacturing process also involves extracting and purifying whey proteins in its labs. These proteins are then instantized and are delivered ready to use.
Is Genepro protein free from additives and artificial flavours?
Genepro protein is free from additives and artificial flavours. It also has no sugar, salt, or preservatives added to it.
Can people with diabetes use Genepro protein?
Genepro powder is a sugar-free formula and so is therefore suitable for individuals who have diabetes. The protein powder is also ideal for people who are lactose-intolerant as well.
How fast does Genepro dissolve?
Genepro powder dissolves very quickly in water or other liquid products with no lumps or clumps forming during its dissolving process.
Genepro protein is an excellent product for anyone who wants to supplement their diet with high-quality protein. It does what it claims to do- it promotes gains in muscle mass, improves digestion, and maintains overall health.
In addition, the powder dissolves easily in any liquid, so you'll be able to take it with anything you'd like.
It is quick, easy, and effective in reducing the time it takes for your body to digest the nutrients it is consuming.
Genepro protein is reasonably priced. Overall this product is an excellent addition to anyone's diet or supplement regimen.
While most protein powders aren’t as good as Genepro, Genepro protein executes its job adequately and in a way that does not alter the taste or consistency of anything else.