Natreve Vegan Protein Powder is an excellent supplement for those looking to boost their protein intake.
Natreve's vegan protein powders are also helpful for athletes, as it reduces recovery time needed to repair any tissue damaged during training.
They are suitable for both men and women and are also free of any allergens, including dairy, egg, wheat, and gluten.
In this article, I will be reviewing Natreve's Vegan Protein Powder.
Let’s get started!
In this Article
What is Natreve Vegan Protein Powder?
Natreve protein powder is an excellent vegan-friendly protein powder – it mixes easily and will provide your body with all the nutrients it needs to maintain optimal health. It’s tasty, too!
It not only serves as a protein supplement but is a complete meal when consumed in the morning and before bed.
It contains the same amino acids found in meat, eggs, fish, and dairy but without animal by-products.
The protein content is enough to give you enough energy for your day, and it contains an additional 18 grams of plant-based fat to help you feel fuller for longer periods. It is an essential supplement for those looking to build lean muscle mass.
The first thing you’ll notice about Natreve is that they list a comprehensive nutritional label on their website, which makes evaluating what this product has to offer incredibly easy.
They present you with all of the key facts in great detail - there's no guesswork involved.
Another thing you’ll notice is that the Natreve Vegan Protein Powder only contains one ingredient – pea protein concentrate.
It is a great sign - it means that they don't mix unnecessary ingredients with their powder, and they're not trying to hide anything from you. In addition, the pea protein is non-GMO, vegan-friendly, and contains no gluten or lactose.
How does Natreve’s vegan protein powder work?
Natreve’s Vegan protein powder contains 25 grams of protein per serving. It is a good source of protein for vegans and vegetarians who do not consume animal products.
The product also has probiotics that support a healthy digestive system. In addition, it contains different amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids that your body needs to remain healthy and fit.
The pea protein in Natreve’s vegan protein powder is combined with fibre, vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial nutrients to provide you with the energy you need for your day.
You'll feel fuller for more extended periods because of the additional 18 grams of plant-based fat.
It’s low in sodium and high in potassium – both of which will keep your body healthy and hydrated during your training sessions.
It is one of those products that you'll eventually find yourself using every day - you'll love how easy it is to use and how much it tastes good.
- Ultra-Consistent Protein Blend
- 25 gm Protein per serving.
- High-powdered blend of exclusive probiotics to keep your digestion intact and supply good bacteria and immune support
- 100% Plant-based protein blend with no GMO ingredients.
- High in all essential amino acids and low in saturated fat and cholesterol.
- Gluten-free, lactose-free, and no added sugar
- Exceptional and deliciously addictive flavours
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (37 g)
- Servings Per Container: 18
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Total Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 420 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Total Sugars: 1 g
- Includes 0g Added Sugars
- Protein: 25 g
- Calcium: 72 mg
- Iron: 6 mg
- Potassium: 139 mg
Plant Protein Blend (Pea Protein, Organic Pumpkin [Curcubita] Monk Fruit Extract, Flaxseed Powder, Gum Blend (Cellulose, Xanthan), Seed Protein, Organic Brown Rice Protein), Natural Flavor, Salt, Vegetable Beet Juice Color, Citric Acid, Amaranth Powder, Quinoa Organic Spinach Leaf Powder, Organic Kale (Brassica Oleracea Acephala) Leaf Powder, Organic Chia (Salvia Hispanica L.) Seed Powder, Organic Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea Italica) Stem and Floret Powder, Coconut Powder, Probiotic Blend (L. Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobacterium Longum).
Flavour & Cost:
- French Vanilla Wafer Sundae. Eight options from $34.00.
- Fudge Brownie Sundae. $40.99. ($1.72 / Ounce)
- Peanut Butter Parfait. $44.99. ($1.89 / Ounce)
- Strawberry Shortcake Sundae. $44.99. ($1.89 / Ounce)
- Unflavoured/Unsweetened. $44.99. ($1.89 / Ounce)
Where to buy it?
Natreve vegan protein powder is available online from Natreve.com or through some supermarkets or health food stores. To find the closest store that sells Natreve vegan protein powder, use this store locator.
Natreve does not have any retail stores in the United States. However, it is available in online retail stores like Amazon.com and other online retail stores.
Taste is subjective, of course. I like the French Vanilla Wafer Sundae flavour – it’s sweet and a bit thicker than most protein powders I’ve tried. On the other hand, it’s not as thin and watery as other protein powders similar to Natreve.
It mixes well with water, and I had no problems getting all of it out of the container in which it was delivered to me. The taste is not overpowering at all - it's mild and quite pleasant.
How to use:
Natreve’s Vegan Protein Powder is a supplement that can be added to your daily diet as desired. However, for best results, you should mix one scoop of Natreve’s Vegan Protein Powder into an 8-ounce glass of cold water or your favourite beverage and enjoy.
You can also use a blender to mix the powder with fruit juice, but try to consume the product immediately after mixing because it will begin to separate over time.
If you have difficulty swallowing the product after blending, add some ice cubes to the mixture to make it more refreshing.
Pros & Cons
- Premium whole food ancient grain protein complex. A complex blend of high protein sources from ancient grains and plant sources
- 100% VEGAN PLANT FOOD PROTEIN MATRIX
- High powdered blend of exclusive probiotics to keep your digestion intact and supply good bacteria and immune support
- Organic greens provide sufficient fuel and antioxidants from Kale, Spinach, and Broccoli.
- NON-GMO & GLUTEN-FREE
- Only 1G of sugar from naturally sweetened sources, Organic Stevia and Monk Fruit
- Truly the best and most fantastic tasting Vegan protein in the market. Exceptional and deliciously addictive Ice Cream flavours.
- Certified by Informed-Sport to give you the confidence and assurance of our 100% guarantee for quality and tested against any banned substances and or materials
- 25G of the highly absorbable and easily digested protein complex to provide fuel throughout the day from plant sources.
- Great taste.
- Natreve’s Vegan Protein Powder is not available in retail stores.
- The product’s price may be too high for some vegans and vegetarians, mainly since they are used to cheaper products. However, if you want a quality vegan protein powder, you have to pay a certain amount.
The Bottomline: Is it Worth it?
There’s not too much to say about this product – if you have a sweet tooth, and you want a powder that will taste great and not give you a stomachache, later on, then Natreve is the way to go.
As for the health benefits of this product, I don't see anything negative about it. Like I said before, it contains only one ingredient - pea protein concentrate - and this stuff is flawless. You can't go wrong buying it...there's nothing that you could have an issue with.
The only thing I think people might have a problem with is the price. You’ll pay $44.99 for this stuff, and it’s not the best deal in the world…but it’s not the worst either, so don’t let that quit you from trying this product out.
I think it can be worth it if you're willing to do a little bit of research on what other options are available out there.
I’ve been using Natreve Vegan Protein Powder for a few weeks now, and I feel great! I’m getting everything that I need from it, and my body has adapted to the protein intake.
I recommend this product if you're looking for a vegan-friendly powder that tastes good and will provide you with what you need to be healthy.
As far as comparisons are concerned, the only thing I can think of is Vega One…which is a tremendous vegan-friendly protein powder.
The main difference between the two is the price - Natreve is a little more expensive, but so are most things nowadays, and I think it's worth it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this review. If you’re looking for a high-quality vegan protein powder that tastes great and provides your body with everything it needs to be healthy, then Natreve Vegan Protein Powder is an option that I recommend.
Of course, it's not the cheapest option out there, but it's definitely worth your money.