Protein helps your muscles recover after strenuous physical activity, and it can also reduce cravings and impact caloric intake.
Today, there are many options in the market for whey protein. But, unfortunately, most of them contain fillers and toxins that you don't want to put in your body, and these harm your health rather than a positive one.
BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate is specially processed to ensure no harmful substances make their way into your body.
And because it's free of all fillers and additives, this product has a high biological value as well as an excellent amino acid profile.
In this article, I will review the BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate and find out if this is an effective supplement for you or not.
In this Article
What is BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate?
BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate is an excellent way to get a boost of protein in your diet after you finish your exercise.
This product contains no gluten, lactose, preservatives, or sweeteners, and it's also GMP certified. It means that it's produced in a certified facility and is completely safe for you to use.
It is an excellent choice for people who have allergies or sensitivities to certain ingredients. It’s also perfect for people looking for a way to lose weight and build muscle mass without spending a lot of money on expensive food supplements.
- BodyTech whey protein isolate is made from whey protein concentrate and is 99.9% pure and sterile.
- Contains 25 grams of protein per serving, which is considered a lot when compared with other types of protein in the market.
- Nonfat powdered form of whey protein. It’s been heat-treated to a temperature of 110C to get rid of the fat while maintaining the essential elements that help your body repair muscle tissue after workouts.
- BodyTech whey protein isolate is a perfect source of protein for bodybuilders and people who are serious about getting into shape.
- Lowers your appetite and reduces food cravings, making it an excellent choice for people trying to lose weight and get fit.
- One of the few products that contain BCAAs. BCAAs are the essential amino acids that help your muscles rebuild after workouts and repair after intense exercises.
- Contains no fat, lactose, gluten, or sucralose, making it an excellent choice for lactose-intolerant people who can’t have any fat in their diet.
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (28.8g)
- Calories: 110Kcal
- Total Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 100mg
- Potassium: 210mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Dietary Fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 25g
- Calcium: 150mg
- Whey protein isolate
- Natural and artificial flavour
- Soy lecithin
- Potassium chloride
- Silicon dioxide
BCAAs include L-Leucine – 2587 mg, L-Valine – 1336 mg, L-Isoleucine – 1606 mg. It’s about the classic 2:1:1 ratio.
Each serving contains L-Glutamine – 4223 mg. This amino acid is responsible for recovery and immunity and accelerates recovery after hard training.
The composition also includes Valine, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Alanine, Threonine. So you get all the necessary ingredients for quality recovery and growth of muscle mass.
- BodyTech whey protein isolate is available in the following flavours:
- Rich Chocolate
- Apple Cinnamon Cereal
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Cinnamon Cereal
- Cookies & Cream
- French Vanilla
- Fruity Cereal
- Oranges & Cream
- Peanut Butter
- Salted Caramel
- Strawberry Banana
The flavours seemed quite natural. Among those that I was able to try, I liked Strawberry Banana, Cookies and Cream, not so tasty Rich Chocolate.
Also, the taste of French Vanilla seemed unnatural, and I wouldn't say I liked it at all. So I have left a strange aftertaste. But it depends on your preferences.
What is BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate for?
You should use BodyTech whey protein isolate if you want to:
- Boost your weight loss or muscle-building efforts.
- Optimize your recovery after intense workouts.
- Get more energy so that you don’t even have to think about eating.
- Replenish your muscle tissue after workouts.
- Add a slight extra fat burning when you’re dieting.
- Conquer any fitness goals you have in mind.
Best Time to Take It
The time of day to take Body Tech Whey Protein Powder is contingent on your goals. Each scoop of this isolate, with a weight of 30.4 g, contains 25 grams of pure protein.
On average, the body absorbs about 20 g of protein at one time.
If you want to recover from a workout and prevent muscle breakdown, it's best to take this supplement after training. It is simpler for the body to digest than regular food.
If you want to lose weight but not any muscle, consume this protein between your meals. Isolate has no carbohydrates and is excellent for retaining the anabolic state.
In the morning, you can make a drink with some carbohydrates. Add a banana or another fruit.
You can mix BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate with water, milk, or another drink. You may use a blender or a shaker.
The powder remains mixed without any lumps. It’s recommended that one scoop of Protein Powder per reception is used.
Each 1.5 lbs package of BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate contains 22 servings. Each serving weighs 30.4 g and is perfect for the day. The protein content is 25 g, and you can get this package for $27.99.
The 3 lbs package contains 44 servings and costs $ 45.99. The 5 lbs pack contains 71 servings and costs $69.99
Where to buy
You can buy Bodytech Whey Protein Isolate from the manufacturer’s website. They provide a large variety of products and are worth checking out. As a bonus, they have free shipping on all orders over $75.
You can also purchase this product from online retailers like Amazon and GNC. The prices are usually a little less high than on the manufacturer's website.
Pros & Cons
- The Bodytech Whey Protein Isolate has no refined sugar or fat and is low in calories.
- BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate is safe for almost anyone to use
- It’s affordable and provides you with a lot of benefits
- It’s easy to add to most protein shakes or smoothies
- It’s a great source of protein and gives you the energy and stamina you need to get through your workouts
- It’s great for post-workout recovery
- Some people may not like the taste
- A little more complicated to mix than some protein powders.
BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate Review – Final Verdict
The BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate is an excellent supplement for almost anyone who wants better results from their training sessions. It can be used before, during, and after a workout, depending on your goals.
It's a great alternative to most protein powders that are out there due to its purity and natural ingredients. This product is recommended for anyone who wants to build up muscle and lose weight.
It’s gluten-free, low carb, high protein, and 100% lactose-free. Perfect for people with allergies or on a low carb food intake.
Overall, I am thrilled with this product and recommend it to anyone looking to take their training to the next level.
I would suggest that you try BodyTech Whey Protein Isolate. This product is guaranteed to fit your needs as well as help you reach your goals. You will see great results and get the most out of it with its pure protein content.