Main roast protein coffee is a delicious and popular drink that is perfect for blending with other ingredients.
If you would like to try adding protein powder to your coffee, the results are truly remarkable.
In addition to serving a wide variety of coffees, Main roast also serves several types of tea and a variety of cold non-carbonated beverages.
Let us review to see what Maine roast protein coffee has to offer.
In this Article
What is Maine roast protein coffee?
Maine Roast includes only the finest natural coffee beans, resulting in a pleasant-tasting experience for you and your friends.
The coffee beans are imported from Colombia and then hand-roasted in Maine.
Thus, a home barista experience is created by combining the best-grade coffee beans with roasting processes.
Additionally, they have added premium whey protein to our high-quality coffee beans.
It has Whey Protein Isolate in the Maine Roast, considered the fastest digesting protein with the lowest fat content per gram.
Those who are watching their weight will find this protein coffee to be a great option. There is 15 g of protein in each serving.
How does it work?
There are various ways that Protein Coffee can help you reduce weight and build lean muscle.
- Your hunger hormone (ghrelin) is reduced, resulting in automatic calorie reduction.
- You need to consume a large number of calories to digest it, which increases your metabolism.
- You may burn fat and have more energy throughout the day since your blood sugar levels are regulated.
- While at rest, it increases the number of calories you burn (your resting metabolic rate).
- As a low-calorie meal replacement, it helps you keep your regular calorie consumption in check.
It comes in four flavours – French Vanilla, Iced Coffee, Caramel Frappé, and Mocha Latte.
- No added sugars
- 15g of protein
- 115mg of caffeine
- 2 shots of espresso equivalent
- no trans fat
- 3g of carbs (Keto-Friendly Protein Coffee)
- Whey Protein Isolate: Protein with the fastest digestion and the lowest fat content per gramme. Suitable for consumers who are watching their weight.
- Instantized Whey Protein: Whey protein of the highest grade that has been instantized to increase protein absorption.
- Colombian Coffee: In Colombian farms, this coffee bean is nicely balanced. Due to the country’s temperature and topography, it is possible to grow some of the world’s best beans.
Main Roast’s coffee uses real Colombian coffee beans, where it is grown. It has a slightly sweet flavour that is incredibly pleasant to the taste buds. It is a nice shift in an age of unhealthy and overly sweetened coffee beverages.
My recommendation for people who want their drinks even sweeter is the Caramel Frappe. It doesn't taste artificial like many other similar-flavoured beverages, which helps it stand out.
Per bag costs $29.99. Each pack contains 12 servings of coffee, which means that it is $2.58 per serving.
What’s the serving size? Approximately how long will a bag last?
One serving is equivalent to 0.88oz (24.9g). There are 15 servings in each bag, which equates to 15 cups of coffee.
Can this be made hot?
Absolutely. It was initially served cold, but consumers have discovered that it gives the best results when served hot.
Does it mix well? Watery or thick?
A shaker or blender will provide a delicate, creamy consistency. You may customise the recipe by experimenting with different water and milk ratios to achieve the perfect texture that you want!
Can I take it with other supplements?
Caffeine should be consumed in moderation when taking the coffee protein powder. The caffeine content of one serving of Protein Coffee is 115mg. It is deemed safe for adults to take up to 400mg per day.
Who should take Protein Coffee?
Protein Coffee is perfect for individuals who are always on the go. It can be consumed at any time of day, no matter what you’re doing! Got a few minutes to spare? Grab your Protein Coffee and drink it down while you walk to your next destination.
Do they have sample packs?
A sample pack isn’t currently available. However, using Protein Coffee saves you money since it costs $1.55 per serving compared to the cost of protein and speciality coffee purchased individually.
But if you still don't think it's worth it after tasting it, send it back, and they will refund your money.
Pros & Cons
- Low calorie and fat content.
- Contains 15 grams of protein per serving, including a whey isolate.
- Can be combined with other Whey Protein products for additional bioavailability.
- Delicious, high-calorie drink.
- There is a finite amount of product available for sale.
- Price point: Approximately $2 per serving.
It has primarily positive reviews regarding taste and texture. However, some customers were disappointed with the lack of caffeine. Some had to add it themselves.
In addition, one buyer did not like that there is a limit on how many bags can be purchased and that the company limits the amount that a customer can order at one time.
“Protein coffee is delicious! I can’t make it fast enough. I drink it every morning with a banana and almond butter. It keeps me full for hours.”
"We have been drinking protein coffee for several weeks now and will never go back to regular coffee."
“This is my favourite drink ever! It tastes good, like the real thing, and does help you lose weight. There’s no sacrifice of taste at all in this drink, and I love that.
The main selling point of protein coffee is the premium whey protein isolate used, tested on over 50 people with positive results for weight loss and muscle building.
This product may be beneficial for those looking to lose weight due to the low amount of calories, fats and carbs per serving.
If you like coffee, there are plenty of other options. I do not consider this product revolutionary, and it will not surprise me if someone who has tried this product makes the switch to a coffee alternative that’s even better for their weight loss goals.
Have you tried Maine Protein Coffee yet? What did you think of it? Share your thoughts in the comment section.