At the same time, the bench can withstand the rigours of heavy use.
It is also designed to fit most home gyms, allowing you to use it with minimal modifications. The bench can be used for various exercises and is perfect for home gym owners and serious trainees.
In this Article
Let us now look at the features that make this a perfect choice.
It is the main attraction for heavy use. The bench can withstand up to 700 lbs. of weight, making it perfect for a wide range of workout sessions.
A widespread concern expressed by potential Flybird buyers is whether or not it is robust and durable, especially for individuals carrying a bit extra weight or dealing with heavier weights when lifting.
For the price, the Flybird weight bench is incredibly durable. One of the bench’s prominent characteristics, and one of the significant reasons to consider adding it to your home gym, is the quality of the frame.
If you’re searching for a flexible device that can accommodate various weight lifting activities, the Flybird weight bench is a good choice.
It includes seven back configurations and three-seat settings so you can obtain the proper inclination for your workout.
In addition, the Flybird bench has an automated lock, so you don’t have to worry about safety when adjusting the back or seat.
Design and Comfort
The Flybird comes with several features that make it the option for home gyms. First, it is designed with high-quality components, which means that you can depend on the bench to last throughout many years of heavy use.
The seat and backrest are dual-padded and well-built, making them comfortable and resistant to wear and tear.
The bench’s frame also folds up so you can store it in small spaces, which is a big plus for homeowners who live in smaller apartments.
The Flybird weight bench comes with a one-year warranty. In addition, it includes a 30-day guarantee for all the pads that come with the bench.
The warranty covers structural damage to the frame and other parts of the bench but doesn't cover damage on wear and tear or accidents.
At the time of writing, the price of the Fly bird bench is under $200. It is a very generous price in comparison with other brands on Amazon.
The bench is currently ranked #1 on Amazon's list of best-selling benches under $200.
- Excellent value for money: For a bench that costs less than $150, it is cheap, competent, and adaptable.
- Extremely practical and space-saving: The foldable bench has a small footprint and can be stored anyplace with 2.5 cubic feet of room.
- Seven FID adjustment parameters: This is more than enough to cover the pecs and deltoids. Furthermore, the decreasing seat improves stability during the incline bench press.
- For beginners, this is the ideal first bench: The number of FID (flat/incline/decline) settings is more than enough for beginners to intermediates to grow a larger chest at home.
- This product’s price has a high weight capacity: 700 pounds is more than most people will ever need from a bench at home.
- It is light in weight for its weight capacity: It is lightweight and portable, weighing less than 30 pounds. However, there is no compromise of stability and sturdiness in any way.
- Simple to assemble: It comes practically wholly constructed. It’s ready to use in less than 20 minutes.
- For a mid-range bench, it’s relatively comfortable: The low-density foam holds your weight effectively and has not twisted after a year of rigorous testing.
- The wide seat and backrest give excellent support: This bench can handle large and small frames, and the wide breadth reduces the chance of falling off during a lift.
- The backrest does not recline to 90 degrees: If you want to utilize a bench to keep your back straight during the sitting shoulder press, this is not the best option.
- Not everyone will appreciate the comprehensive and lengthy seat: The seat is more extended than typical benches and broader at the back. Not ideal for stocky persons with narrow hips and short legs.
- The lining is made of faux leather, which is prone to wrinkles: This isn’t a huge problem, but it’s unappealing.
- In some positions, it may become unstable: When substantial weights are applied to the head, the opposing tail may kick upwards.
- Commercial or outdoor usage is not ideal: The materials used in this bench are strong enough for indoor usage. However, they will deteriorate if subjected to harsh weather or misuse.
- Does not accommodate individuals taller than 6’2″: Taller individuals will not sit comfortably since the backrest is too short.
Is it easy to make adjustments?
To change the incline, you must press the button on the rear of the seat. Then, you can move the slide on each side to lower or raise your back.
You must do this with both sides independently because you can't have one side higher than the other.
What is the warranty?
The warranty for this product is one year. In addition, the company will provide you with thirty days worth of free replacement parts and a free 30-day return period.
How does the bench stand up to commercial or outdoor usage?
Although it does not have any commercial uses or warranties, it can withstand outdoor environments and weather conditions when you take proper precautions while using it.
For example, if you use this in an area that receives lots of rain, you should purchase a cover for your exercise equipment.
What is the maximum weight this bench can handle?
It is a heavy-duty bench, so its maximum weight capacity is 700 pounds. It is an amount that most people will ever need in their lifetime.
However, if you are only using the bench for your home gym, there's nothing wrong with buying a lighter-duty model.
The Flybird bench has garnered a considerable amount of positive reviews on Amazon. Most buyers are impressed by the device’s high-quality construction, and it is clear they are satisfied with the level of durability and comfort offered by the product.
"I did a lot of research before buying a bench. The Flybird is a Pro-grade power rack, priced for the home gym."
Another said, “The price for the fly bird is a steal compared to other brands you see in the fitness store. I have had it for about six weeks. It’s my main workout bench.
Gymenist Workout Bench
The Gymnast workout bench is foldable in two models, one for home use and commercial use. Both models are equipped with a 700lb weight capacity, making them perfect for a wide range of fitness goals.
Marcy SB-670 Weight Bench
If you are searching for a weight bench within $100, the Marcy SB-670 is a good choice.
It is made from high-quality materials and includes a 400lb weight capacity and six different adjustment angles for the seat and back.
The frame also folds up so you can store the bench in small spaces.
There are many advantages to purchasing the Flybird F11-700 bench, and one of the most significant is that it is incredibly cost-effective. Its price thing makes it arguably the best home workout bench available today.
What distinguishes this bench is its sturdy design, fold-for-storage function, and adaptability; it is one of the best folding benches on the market that does not sacrifice stability due to its lightweight construction.