Many people are investing in exercise bikes because it’s a wise investment in their overall cardiovascular health. There are many different bikes out there, but the Cyclace Exercise Bike is one hidden gem.
The Cyclace Indoor Exercise Bike is durable and has tons of features. In addition, the solid frame and heavy inertial flywheel mass make this an extremely economical choice for the money.
This indoor bike has a lot of adjustments to fit riders of nearly any size and shape. Consequently, it has a 330 lb-pound capacity which means more people can enjoy this good quality bike.
In addition, the computer does all the most basic and valuable calculations without costing anything for features you'll rarely use.
There’s a lot more that makes this a great entry-level spin bike.
Let’s take a look!
- Height: 47.24”
- Length: 47.24”
- Width: 24.21”
- Item weight: 86.45 lbs.
- Max user weight: 330 lbs.
- Adjustable friction resistance lets you set your challenge level quickly and easily.
- Specially designed ventilation holes on the chaincase allow air exchange that helps dissipate heat.
- The 4-way adjustable seat has eight separate height settings with a wide range for rider geometry.
- 36lb flywheel provides the perfect level of inertial resistance, smooth movement, and stability.
- The Cyclace Exercise Bike has sturdy wheels that make it easy to move around.
- Adjustable foot pads at each corner ensure stability even on uneven flooring.
- Handlebars are adjustable to your preferences. They can be adjusted for comfort and hold different grip styles.
- A multi-use digital device holder and display.
- The seat post on this bike accommodates people with a variety of inseam measurements ranging from 28 inches to 39 inches. The seat post can be extended for taller riders, too.
Key Features Description
Frame and construction
The Cyclace Indoor Bike has a triangle-shaped mainframe made with thickened steel. The design confers so much to both its physical beauty and its sturdiness.
This spin bike also has a solid steel chaincase that prevents damage from water and sweat. There's no need to worry about dripping sweat damaging the electronics on this model since it is completely enclosed in a steel case.
Seat, handlebar, and pedal
The seat can accommodate most people because it has an adjustable seat post. You can adjust the size of the seat as well for comfort and optimum fit.
The frame can carry people with inseams ranging from 28 inches to 39 inches so that most people will have plenty of legroom on the seat.
There are multiple grip options for the handlebars, so you can select the one you like best. These include handles that are semi-squat, ergonomic, cardio-focused, and handgrip.
The pedals also have adjustable feet so you can stabilize yourself on slippery surfaces. There's even a toe clip option if you prefer to tighten your foot down during granny-hopping.
Drive & resistance
This exercise bike has eight different levels of magnetic resistance. You can adjust it quickly using the dial located on the frame of the machine. The resistance is entirely controllable, and you won’t have any problems slowing down or speeding up as you cycle.
The flywheel is made from high-quality metal that's designed for balance and high performance. It can spin continuously without stalling or slowing down, which means you won't be distracted by squeaks and other noises.
The Cyclace Indoor Bike has a durable LCD computer that tracks your stats.
- Calories Burned
- Distance Covered
- Heart Rate
These are some of the most valuable statistics for indoor bike riding. There’s nothing worse than a bike that doesn’t track any stats, which is why this model is a steal for the price.
As a stationary bike for general use, the CYCLACE has just the bare necessities. If you’re working out, you can answer calls and access content on your smartphone or tablet with a holder on the console.
In addition, there is a bottle holder on the bike's frame so you can take sips and stay hydrated while you train.
Price and Warranty
The purchase price of the Cyclace Indoor Bike is within reach for people who are looking to get an economically-priced indoor bike. Cyclace indoor cycling bike price is around $360.
This indoor cycle comes with a residential warranty:
- 1-Year on the frame and all the indoor cycling bike parts.
- This bike doesn’t come with a labour warranty.
To order parts under warranty, you can contact the seller through Amazon messages or this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Assembly
Cyclace Indoor Bike is shipped in a box that weighs around 90 pounds. The Cyclace Bike comes with free shipping in the U.S. You can ask the carrier to help bring the bike inside or unbox it outside and bring it inside in two pieces.
Aside from the bike, there are the Cyclace indoor cycling bike assembly tools and manuals in the box. Therefore, you do not need to purchase or use any other equipment for assembling the Cyclace bike.
The Cyclase exercise bike arrives about 80% assembled, thereby saving $80 on assembly costs. The assembly of the remaining parts might take you about 30 minutes to an hour.
The necessary components to put together are leg stabilizers, pedals, seat, handlebars, and monitor. The flywheel, the drive mechanism, and the crank arms come pre-assembled.
Assembly instructions for this product are straightforward. Follow them closely, and you’ll be done in no time, with or without experience. It is suggested to accomplish the assembling with two people.
- Well-thought design
- 4-way adjustable seat
- Very sturdy construction
- Great for tall people (up to 6’5″)
- Easy to assemble
- Infinite resistance
- Bottle and tablet/phone holder included
- Durable transport wheels for easy indoor portability.
- Affordable price and good value for the money.
- Flywheel sweat protection guard to decrease maintenance work.
- The console has a fundamental design and doesn’t have any of these features: backlight, Watt, RPM, ANT/+, or Bluetooth.
- Cyclace indoor exercise bike creates a bit of noise and requires more maintenance than magnetic resistance spin bikes.
The Cyclace Indoor Bike is an ideal indoor exercise bike for anyone who has a busy lifestyle and wants to get in shape while staying at home. The price is reasonable, and the design is perfectly appropriate for spinning while watching TV or working on a computer.
This product is perfect for daily use, but other indoor spin bikes have better features, so if you're looking to purchase a spin bike for more intensive workouts, you might want to look at those instead.
For the price, the Cyclace Indoor Bike is a good deal, but other spin bikes have more features, so keep that in mind.
However, if you want to use this indoor bike for fun or simple exercise, the Cyclace Indoor Bike is excellent. I highly recommend this product because it offers superb value for its price.
Customer Reviews on Amazon
- I’ve been using it consistently for about four months now. It has held up very well and works very well.
I'm 6'2″ and can comfortably ride this bike. I consistently use the medium resistance level. If you are over 6'0″, I'd recommend getting extra long indoor spin bike pedals to have your feet near the bike's front.
- I love this spin bike! I’d been using an older model of a different brand for years but felt it was time for a change. It is my first experience with magnetic resistance, but it has been good so far.
I usually ride for about an hour and a half each time, and I can feel it when I use the elliptical at the gym. The seat is also much more comfortable than my old one.
- My husband and I love this bike! We had been wanting bikes for a while but didn’t want to spend thousands on them.
These bikes are well-made, and we were not disappointed in any way when we received them (it took us 2 hours to put them together manually). It is excellent for spin riding.
I can easily see adding a water bottle holder for a drink and a phone/tablet holder for motivation.
- It’s easy to put together and perfect size! I’m 5’5″ and weigh about 130 lbs. I don’t feel like I’m too small for this bike by any means! I love the resistance dial because it allows me to change the intensity of my workout.
It's also adjustable for height (I think it goes up to 6-4 or something like that). The price was great, especially compared to other bikes.
It’s a great bike for anyone who wants to do spin classes without the hefty price tag and a weekly fee.